I´m in the city of La Mure in the Isere department, probable lost again. (Sheryl)
Again I am a little confused as I can only find Christine de Pizan in Paris, however all the other places are in Isere so I have travelled here and staying nearby them all at another male name with a chateau, I'm at Pierre-Chatel
I am still in Isere trying to find my companions. Maybe they are at Vizille. (Sheryl)
I´m in the city of La Mure in the Isere department, probable lost again. (Sheryl)
RépondreSupprimerAgain I am a little confused as I can only find Christine de Pizan in Paris, however all the other places are in Isere so I have travelled here and staying nearby them all at another male name with a chateau, I'm at Pierre-Chatel
RépondreSupprimerI am still in Isere trying to find my companions. Maybe they are at Vizille. (Sheryl)
RépondreSupprimer