jeudi 6 août 2026

STAGE / ETAPE 12/2

 






12 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour, With this shield we must be in the city of Gap in the Hautes Alpes

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Gap isn't our destination but you're close. Garfield really wants to help you with the design of his shield! Keep trying!

      Supprimer
  2. Bonjour, Dame Chevalier. I'm currently stolling aronund the Sainte-Catherin church in the Alpes-De-Haute-Provence.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Look back to the barbecue... Alpes de Haute Provence is 04... More sausages to eat!

      Supprimer
  3. I am probably way out here but the wine is good. I'm at Domaine du Chat Blanc - domain sounds like demain (tomorrow) and chat could be short for chateau and it's white ... Salute 🍷

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sorry we aren't in Vaucluse anymore, Garfield's cooking is one first clue to the right department! Then no white or black cat today. See you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I’ve made my way to department 05 Haute Alpes. Visiting the village of Furmeyer. Sent by db.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Garfield beeing the right guy "fur" this stage led you to Furmeyer, ha, ha, don't forget that the name of the town have a link to vocabulary as knight, castle, battle...

      Supprimer
  6. Exploring and reading about Chateau de Picomtal, Crots. So much to yet discover. Sent by db.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Looks cosy, not far from our destination which is more alpine!

      Supprimer
  7. I realise, now, that I should have added a clue about mountains to guide you better.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Huh, black and white cats? In Alpes-Hautes? I don't know about that, but Garfields shield looks like the one of Châteauroux-les-Alpes!

    RépondreSupprimer