I am here in Rennes-le-chateau, a favourite place in our family as we are very interested in the Knights Templar. This is the link to my travel blog about our visit in 2024 https://aimetus.blogspot.com/2024/09/rennes-le-chateau.html
I´m not sure what I should be looking for here in Rennes-le-Château but I will take the opportunity of seeing the Knight´s Stone which sounds interesting. and it´s at the Abbé Sauniére Museum..
Bonjour, Dame Chevalier. Arreved at Conques in Aveyron Prefecture guided by the spell of Supercalifragilisticexpiareed-Shas... I was also prepared to take in the history of the Abbey of Sainte-Foy and the beautiful steps of the village, one step at a time. Even if rains, when I open my favorite umbrella, it's like a fairy tale world. (I'm worried about you being affected by the extreme heat and fires France)
I am here in Rennes-le-chateau, a favourite place in our family as we are very interested in the Knights Templar. This is the link to my travel blog about our visit in 2024 https://aimetus.blogspot.com/2024/09/rennes-le-chateau.html
RépondreSupprimerI´m not sure what I should be looking for here in Rennes-le-Château but I will take the opportunity of seeing the Knight´s Stone which sounds interesting. and it´s at the Abbé Sauniére Museum..
RépondreSupprimerBonjour, Dame Chevalier. Arreved at Conques in Aveyron Prefecture guided by the spell of Supercalifragilisticexpiareed-Shas... I was also prepared to take in the history of the Abbey of Sainte-Foy and the beautiful steps of the village, one step at a time. Even if rains, when I open my favorite umbrella, it's like a fairy tale world.
RépondreSupprimer(I'm worried about you being affected by the extreme heat and fires France)
We aren't moving to Aveyron, still in Aude! But I visited Conques once and it's a beautiful place.
RépondreSupprimer