mercredi 12 août 2026

MJJ39 JEUDI (MERCREDI) DU JUNK JOURNAL

Due to the Tour de France 7 and the second post linked to the stage on Thursdays,

I'm giving you my last updates about Junk Journaling on this Wednesday evening.


Many great JJ have lovely pages with special edges with collages (stamps, stickers, tickets...) beads, ribbons...

Of course I'd love to add some to my JJs


Sewing theme

One more edge pocket made with a black and white fabric.






Ancient Egypt theme

I wanted to do something with this green wool with yellow and red spots
a simple blanketstitch on the edge













The other idea was to sew beads. I have chosen seven different shades of green and added pale yellow and a shiny gold.




I was ready to tell you "see you in a few months when I'm done" but it goes quickly and I think next week I show you the finish!


I have kept some pages of magazine, adds for DIY shows, on one of them there was a bag I'm going to use for a pocket.

Choice of a ribbon for the handles, a small hook made with a metallic pink brad, a pink page to glue the image after reinforced it with light cardboard.










I had to find a way to show my origami camels, then I thought some days ago that sand dunes would be perfect.


Check the colours of my recent cardboard purchase and put together some yellow, orange, grey to cut the dunes after making a pattern




I might have to make some other camels in very thin paper as the origami folding result to a thickness that won't do maybe.



Another idea was to put a palmtree (I made two in felt for Capucine and Soline but mine will be in crepe paper).





Easy, fun and quickly made, wish I could sit under it!


Beaucoup de joie à l'occasion de ces créations pour mes JJ : 

- de nouvelles bordures en laine, en perles de rocaille, en tissu
- une pochette "sac"
- un paysage de dunes ainsi qu'un joli palmier.



1 commentaire: