I did look through my maps and did have Knights Templier in mind but it was Google AI that confirmed my choice of travelling to Château de Fontaine-lès-Dijon and William Duke of Burgundy, it's a lovely place I'm happy to visit even if in the wrong place.
So now Clare and Toki are together in Fontaine lès Dijon! You are not so far but you have to find a city with a name linked to the Middle Age vocabulary... not fountain! There is a special character on the book as a big clue. Keep guessing!
I did look through my maps and did have Knights Templier in mind but it was Google AI that confirmed my choice of travelling to Château de Fontaine-lès-Dijon and William Duke of Burgundy, it's a lovely place I'm happy to visit even if in the wrong place.
RépondreSupprimerBonjour, Dame Chevalier. I am currently in Fontaine-les-Dijon, in the Cote-d'Or department. I am strolling through the cathedral and monastery.
RépondreSupprimerSo now Clare and Toki are together in Fontaine lès Dijon! You are not so far but you have to find a city with a name linked to the Middle Age vocabulary... not fountain! There is a special character on the book as a big clue. Keep guessing!
RépondreSupprimerThen, let's hurry over to Saint-Bernard.!!
RépondreSupprimerSorry it's not Saint Bernard, you might not know the little design... it's Simon Templar from a TV show.
SupprimerThe solution post is postponed until the end of the afternoon to give you more times to reach.....?
RépondreSupprimer