dimanche 1 février 2015

WIPOCALYPSE 02


En cette deuxième pleine lune de l'année, je vais rejoindre le dôme

WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's Musings


As we'll be "under the dome" tomorrow
I must for this second full moon write my article now

In progress this month :




As it was my first try
for a steampunk christmas tree

a douzen of little owls
finds this sweet home
these two last weeks


































Topic : How do you overcome that feeling that you're in a rut with particular project ?



one of my oldest stitch piece is "autumn" this work has been bought many years ago
on a exhibition fair  dH and I  have choosen it because it looked very nice.



 Like lighting conductor attracts lighting, this work attracts problems

+ my first linen work

+ a green linen which is not now often easy
 to stitch on

+ my first try of 1/1

+ a pattern in 2 scales, so instructions not well applied then a mistake in the position of three berets

  I had to take them off with some damage to the cloth

  (still one design I am not sure of)


+ a back stitch which is a mess
+ lose faith many times




















only times will tell

some more progress on lace, keys but no pic yet.








1 commentaire:

  1. I love your cute little owl tree.
    But oh, what a torment this large piece has been. It will be worth all the work in the end when you finish it.

    RépondreSupprimer