samedi 2 mars 2019

THE PEOPLE CHOOSE 03/19


The people choose is a SAL from Jo - Serendipitous Stitching : each month a new theme.

Here are all the details and links to the stitchers participating :


http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/




This month, the theme is : freebies.

The last one I stitched in "Dansons la Capucine", a lot of free charts on Frimousse blog : les chroniques de Frimousse.

http://www.leschroniquesdefrimousse.com/

and a lot of underwater pictures too...

I will turn it into a small bag maybe for next September as my granddaughter will go to school.



The choice of elves charts is so big, here is a small overview


Toujours à la recherche de patineurs,  je pense que ces deux acrobates rejoindront sans aucun doute ma collection.                        I'm always looking for ice-skaters, no doubt those two acrobats will soon join my collection.




Perfect post to put the spotlight back on the goose game, a freebie from





Les cases pièges : le pont, le puits, le labyrinthe, la prison
   the bridge, the well, the maze, the jail.

Some of the drawings to change some squares to my hobbies : sewing, painting, kite, reading, gardening...






Ajoutons un cerf-volant, une jolie montgolfière et enfin une bonne tasse de thé !
  Now, we need a kite, a lovely balloon and of course a nice cup of tea!


So, here we are today - Voilà où nous en sommes aujourd'hui.



La prochaine étape concerne les cases 28/29 sur le thème de l'écriture.
Next chart to stitch will be on writing theme, on square 28/29.


Bonne journée !



9 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful freebies! The goose game is especially neat with its design. I like how you've changed some to suit your hobbies! The little sewing machine charm is cute. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love those little French people, so cute. I did not know the Goose Game was a freebie, that's a very generous gift. I do like your adaptations too. Very clever, especially the use of the little charms.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for the freebie links. AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely stitching and freebie charts! I especially like how you are personalising the Goose Game even though I have no idea what it is... that's one for me to go and look up. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The little French people are so cute, great freebies you chose this month

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A great collection of free designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love those designs, they are so cute!
    So that's what the Goose Game is, what fun!
    Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. A lot of freebies and pretty stitching. I like how your goose game is coming along.

    RépondreSupprimer