dimanche 11 août 2019

ETAPE/STEP 10 - 4/4




Le jouet à trouver était :  les voitures, le circuit 24
La ville était :  Le Castellet dans le département du Var  83

The toy was :  cars toys, race cars circuit (we call 24 for Le Mans famous race)
The town was   chosen for France Grand Prix cars racing :  Le Castellet


Clues : 83  n° on Mc Queen,  the movie "Cars", Paul Ricard is famous for an anise aperitive we called a little yellow "le p'tit jaune" and all the vocabulary of racing.




No possibility to get any gift considered for boys in my youth, so no car, no train and so on.

I bought my first car toy myself (age 10) with my pocket money it was a yellow one.






Very famous toys "Circuit 24H"   named about Le Mans 24 hours race.


I have had three daughters but they have played with circuits, garage and cars.

Our favorite was this one, eight pieces you can put together the way you want, a lot of fun.







I have found a nice one on internet, very useful circuit bag for travel.















The only car I have ever stitched was for a German friend found of "2 chevaux Citroën"



Les Cars vues aux Studio Disney en avril dernier.



Some Cars characters seen in Disney studios 

Timothé when he was two years old


He loved to make big lines of cars on the edge of the dining room table.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire