mercredi 18 novembre 2020

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 11/20

Like every month on the 15th Jo from Serendipitous Stitching welcome all the stitchers who want to participate to the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.

We meet on line on Jo's blog to share our progress on stitchings, sewing, all DIY made as a gift or made with the help of a gift. Everything about this event is explained here :

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-gifted-gorgeousness-link-up.html



First I got news from Clare and I'm happy to see how she finished her ornaments with our stitched flowers for her church Christmas tree, my cornflower on the right looks great!



I made more homemade reusable wipes with white bamboo sponge for DD2


Felt roses for winter wreaths

A new shaker card to send a wool scarf for Violette 2 to Soline


A Christmas chapter now as I have begun to make new ornaments. Some for the kids, the first one will be unicorn "ball" I saw on the net (a lot of tutos you'll easy found). 

White and rose felt for the head, yellow felt and orange thread perlé DMC for the corn, black thread to make pretty eyelashes and some small flowers and beads. Of course rose gloss on the cheeks.

Une jolie petite licorne comme boule de Noël très tendance.


One of this year Christmas project is to offer a DIY theme to my home with new homemade ornaments which means making decorations on sewing, knitting, stitching theme... no shoehorn needed to put on Santa's boots!

Small knitting, wool basket, wool ball, sewing machine, tiny hoop, small cross stitch are one my list.


I bought a nice green and white string visiting a rope fabric museum last September and wanted to crochet a small basket. But the result wasn't great so I have used a wool and only the string on the border and handles.




I'll have to add some tiny knitting needles (made with wooden skewer and wooden beads or if I found some when shopes will reopen "old" hair curlers picks).

Un petit cadeau pour ma maison, une nouvelle décoration faite main dans le thème des activités manuelles. Petits tricots, mini broderies et autres miniatures de couture.

Premières réalisations : un tricot en laine Bubble et ce petit panier au crochet pour mettre en valeur la cordelette achetée à la boutique du musée de la corderie Vallois.

3 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your cornflower looks beautiful. I can't wait to see them all on the tree!
    I love the Unicorns and the adorable little basket too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have been working on so many lovely projects this month. Your creativity is working overtime. I particularly like your mini craft ornaments. I always enjoy my visit to your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Clare's finish of your cornflower is lovely. The unicorn 'boules' are cute and fun. The little basket looks awkward to make.

    RépondreSupprimer