dimanche 13 septembre 2015

LOT OF ANIMALS

Comme un au revoir à notre séjour lotois, voici le résultat de mon "rallye photo" des vacances

As a good bye to our holidays in LOT, here in the result of my "pictures rally"

Très souvent je m'organise un petit concours photo avec un thème, cela peut être une forme, photographier tout ce qui est rond, rayé ou de couleur bleue par exemple dans l'environnement.

I use to organize to myself a challenge during holidays in addition to traditional pics. I find a theme and try to photograph things linked to it (it can be a shape, find things with a round shape in the city, in architecture, in whatever you want, a color : find everything blue)

I was searching for my theme when a sweet cat welcomed me just in front of a place called "buttons and reel" that was the first sign, then we put the luggage in the rent and I find a ladybird on the sofa. Animals should be my theme now.

Mon thème s'est imposé le dimanche en arrivant à Souillac où juste devant un magasin appelé "Boutons et bobines" se trouvait un gentil chat, puis à peine les bagages déposés dans la location une coccinelle m'accueillait sur le canapé ; me voilà donc prête à photographier les animaux.













Sans ordre précis, un peu au fil de nos ballades
In no particular order, during our walks,

Sarlat

Sofa cushion
Souillac church sculpture

Hairdresser window in Gourdon

Gourdon

Gourdon garden

"JOHNNY" the gardens "keeper" cat with lovely blue eyes
door knocker

Candle shop  Sarlat

Shop in Sarlat

Creysse stained-glass - vitraux

Martel

Eyrignac garden fountain

Topiary squarel Eyrignac

Eyrignac gardens

Eyrignac gardens - Machaon


Goat cheese

Golden lion hôtel du Lion d'Or - Rocamadour

on our last day...  dragon in Domme

a lot of fun to follow the tracks of our friendly animals,
beaucoup de plaisir à suivre les traces de nos amies les bêtes...


4 commentaires:

  1. Oh what fun! What a neat idea also.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Quelle belle collection de photos, elles montrent tant de créativité. Les animaux que j'aime le plus sont le petit écureuil vert et le dragon en métal qui a l'air tellement dangereux :) Très jolis, tous ces animaux.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fantastic photos. It's a really good idea to have a theme. I like the dragon but the butterfly garden is my absolute favourite!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your photos! What a great idea to have a theme... of course my theme would always be cats and dogs with the odd dragon or mythical creature thrown in for good measure!
    Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer