mercredi 15 septembre 2021

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 09/21

It's always nice to make gifts
nice too to receive some 
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month for the Gifted Gorgeousness post!


For August and September birthdays,
some new homemade cards.

Two pop up boxes full of roses and plants (I got the idea from Jo's blog).



Deux modèles de cartes pop up, bouquet de roses et de plantes vertes.

Une petite visite chez Jo m'en a donné l'idée.


I have already shown some tiny kitchen theme DIY last month. I made a U shape fold card with them.





Ready to go in the envelop.


The school supplies for Violette were sent to Soline before the beginning of school.





I added some cakes, a lobster and a novelty in fish section.




J'ai ajouté au paquet quelques parts de gâteau, un homard et une nouveauté rayon poissonnerie




Un petit bilan côté carrés tricotés...  au 15/09 : 45 unités.
an update on the knitting side : 45 white squares.     



Le projet étant de fabriquer une couverture pour DD3 façon pixel

4 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Those box cards look amazing! I love how many roses you have managed to fit into the box too.
    You are so creative with your food items as well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love visiting your blgg, Jocondine, You are so talented in so many different ways, and so creative. Your cards are my favorite this visit. I'm also wondering what you are knitting? Your granddaughter will be the envy of all the kids in school with all her school tools!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do love your little food pieces, they are so amusing and clever!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your birthday boxes and all your other crafting are gorgeous, and so creative. I always enjoy my visit to your GG post.

    RépondreSupprimer