vendredi 15 octobre 2021

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 10/21

It's always nice to make gifts
nice too to receive some 
and use them in our stitching projects.


It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.

Si vous aimez fabriquer et recevoir des cadeaux, vous aimerez visiter le blog de Jo, le 15 de chaque mois pour le Gifted Gorgeousness "show".

For the kids, I'm always working with felt for small food.

There are two scales for me, one for the girls to play cooking and a smaller one for my fabric dolls Violette (s).

Before go in the kitchen, it would be fun harvesting vegetables.

A lot of inspiring felt work on the internet and some lovely vegetable gardens. Ground is made with brown felt and you can insert the roots between two rolls of fabric.


I'm trying to have a right scale to turn Violette into a gardener.

I'd love to make an apron, some tools, a basket, flowers and vegetables and a scarecrow. I planed to make new vegetables : leeks, cauliflower, carrots, pumpkin, red beet, salads.

Que pensez-vous de cet adorable potager réalisé en feutrine, où l'on récolte ses légumes.


Here are my first attempts :



My first cauliflower was too small and the pumpkin was too big, I must keep in mind to check the scale with the silhouette of the hand of the doll.




Premier essais : poireaux, batteraves, salades, citrouille, chou-fleur et de futures carottes.


On the net there is felt pond too, so cute with waterlilies flowers and that's one more idea on my list now. 

I recently bought some tiny fish buttons I could use on the water! I have to think about this new project. 

Une petite mare pourrait également me tenter.

Avec des roseaux, des nénuphars, champignons et de petits boutons en forme de poisson que je viens d'acheter sur le marché de Figeac.

On one picture there are geese and frogs which remind me I made felt white geese long time ago and have some more already cut in a WIP bag somewhere. I found it in less than five minutes which is a big sign!

The patterns are ok with the doll size. 

Autre signe encourageant, quelques présentations montrent des oies et canards et je me souviens d'en avoir fabriquer il y a des années pour le sapin de Noël. J'ai retrouvé mon sac contenant des pièces déjà découpées en un temps record et la taille convient parfaitement pour la poupée Violette.






Can't wait to start a new work for October and it has to be a Christmas pattern.

As birthday gifts I have received last May the pattern of an Angel from Brooke's Books and a brown antique perforated paper.


I have started with the white color of the apron, then with two red from my stash.

Un nouveau projet sur papier perforé : Mme Noël, le patron et les fournitures m'ayant été offert en mai dernier.







Here is today update

Advent season will be soon here, with lot of ideas for Christmas ornaments to give to friends, so surely more tiny felt pullovers, gnomes and home made cards.

La saison de l'avent approchant, les idées pour de nouvelles décorations de Noël vont fleurir sur le blog, aucun doute.

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh my you are so clever, I never ceased to be amazed at your creations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've had a lovely visit. Your felt work is amazing. Such pretty little items, so well constructed and displayed. It looks very fiddly. I admire your patience and attention to detail. I love the Mrs Claus angel. I've not seen that chart before, and it really made me smile. I am looking forward to seeing her when she is finished.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh the vegetables are fabulous!! And the big pumpkin looks like the kind that would be winning prizes for size in a local show, it's perfect!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You are so creative making these things for your Kids and your doll. The vegetables look so lifelike! I love the idea of the pond, and lucky find with the geese! I can never find things I'm looking for...LOL! It's always fun to see what projects you are working on!

    RépondreSupprimer