dimanche 31 octobre 2021

TRICK OR TREAT BLOG HOP 2021




Soyez les bienvenus dans le "Trick or Treat" Blog Hop qu'organise Jo à l'occasion de la fête d'Halloween.

Welcome to the "Trick or Treat" Blog Hop hosted by Jo from Serendipitious Stitching.

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2021/10/halloween-trick-or-treat-blog-hop-2021.html


So, you're here to collect a letter...


It's the house witch, made in the 80es by my Mum, who'll give it to you.


Voici la lettre que vous êtes venus chercher pour composer la phrase mystérieuse concoctée par Jo.

Elle vous est présentée par la sorcière de la maison, faite par ma mère dans les années 80 d'après un modèle rapporté du Tyrol autrichien.


I recently made a pumpkin and a scarecrow for the small felt vegetable garden in progress,

that's what I'm sharing
with you this year.




When your mystery phrase is done, you'll have to go back to Jo's blog and let a comment. 

Happy hunting!


Now, here is the next blog to visit

https://lifeoutsidethewashingbasket.blogspot.com/


Gabrielle Aznar is a textil designer, maybe you'd love to visit her blog and find some pretty witches.


and visit her site with many dolls and nice stagings of witches, ghosts and vampires.

http://www.gabrielleaznar.com/2015/03/les-petites-poupees-en-scene.html

and the witch's room on her blog

http://www.gabrielleaznar.fr/2018/11/diorama-le-salon-de-la-sorciere-diy.html


13 commentaires:

  1. I do like the house witch. Great job with the scarecrow too! Happy Halloween to you

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J’aime la poupée de ta mère et mon esprit essaie déjà de savoir comment le faire. Elle ressemble à une parente éloignée de mon elfe de Noël.
    I love your mother's doll and my mind is already trying to work out how to do that. She looks like a distant relative to my Christmas Elf.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I din't find your email to send you some pictures I have of the making-of Mum's witches. You can contact me : jocondine59@gmail.com. xxx

      Supprimer
  3. Your witch is quite fetching! Love the little scarecrow, guarding the fall harvest! So cute!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Halloween! Love the idea of a felt vegetable garden.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I haven't seen a house witch in ages! I wonder where mine have gone???

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Those witches are so adorable! Love your felt pumpkin and scarecrow!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Your house witch your Mum made is so adorable!
    The scarecrow and accessories look great too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year. Love your Mum's witch and the cute scarecrow. Thanks for the links too, I shall investigate when I have finished hopping around!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. My mom also had a kitchen witch when I was little! I have no idea what became of it. It was scary looking. Yours is cute! Happy Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Merci pour la letter. I love your scarecrow and witches, especially the one your mum gave you. Happy Halloween 🎃

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thanks for the letter, love your decorations!

    RépondreSupprimer