mardi 31 octobre 2023

HALLOWEEN "TRICK OR TREAT" BLOG HOP

Soyez les bienvenus dans le "Trick or Treat" Blog Hop qu'organise Jo à l'occasion de la fête d'Halloween.

Welcome to the "Trick or Treat" Halloween Blog Hop hosted by Jo from Serendipitious Stitching.


Familiar with this blog hop? You already know how to collect letters visiting stitching friends. Perfect, I'll give you one soon, if you need more details the link to Jo's blog is at the end of this post.


Nothing new stitched on Halloween theme, but I'm making a tunnel book and got the visit of some spiders...




The letter you have come for is an


Now that you've collect it, please visit my friend

http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com/



Yesterday we visited with the kids the "Château de Gien"  which was organizing a nice entertainment for young wisards.




It is also a hunt museum and see what I discovered...




Can you guess what it is?


Don't forget to get back to Jo with the mystery phrase and leave a comment.

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/


It is a collection of buttons,

more than 800

from hunting crews









11 commentaires:

  1. I'd never heard of tunnel books before, that is very cool!! Happy Halloween

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That will be my first! I'll post about it in a few days!

      Supprimer
  2. Oh your tunnel book sounds wonderful! I always enjoy visiting your blog, I learn so much! Happy Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your spiders, and "sew" many buttons!
    Witching you a Happy Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a collection, thank you for your letter 🎃

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year. The new book sounds very interesting, I shall look forward to seeing that soon. The button collection is amazing, I like the way they have displayed them all too. Such cute little wizards you have in France!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Spiders, and my that puts my button tin into the shade.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a fabulous collection of buttons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. The book tunnel looks interesting. Wow, the button collection! That's amazing! The children look cute😊

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Such spooky spiders! Thanks for the letter - Leonore

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I hadn't heard of a book tunnel before. I look forward to seeing your next post on it and seeing how it has progressed.

    RépondreSupprimer