C'est l'heure du bilan, assez positif jugez-en plutôt...
It's time to take a look on my holidays week results
- cross stich : work on Christmas market : done
keys : no
lace : no
goose game : just some stitches
Italian mystery : five times a week
napkin rings : cross stitch finished B and C
extra project : some work done but a big mistake so frogging needed
- embroidery : start QNSM kit (already wip as I have prepared the threads) : no
- sewing : work on polar blanket "tree" : I took it out of the bag and put it on my knees...
- drawing : continue drafts for the next travel game : ok
- water color : no
- stamps : version "my stamp" for world mail (may be a picture with threads) : no
- visit and comment blogs : not as much as I had hoped
- prepare decorations for "Easter": researchs on the "umbrella" theme and 70% of the towel rail done
- make table place card for Easter lunch : almost done
- try new recipes for this lunch : done
- collect boughs, moss in the garden for bouquets : done
- work on DD2 birthday surprises : no OMG :(
shopping, cleaning, washing, [ironing], tidying up, paying bills, gardening (only 2 h, too chilly) sleeping (no "lie in")! done
back to work today with a stack of late files.