mercredi 15 juin 2016

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 06.16


As past weeks have been awful with big floodings dues to the pouring rains of May and June in the aera, roads and bridges closed, highway under 3 meters of water, fields, gardens, cattles damaged and small villages to big cities dramatically sinistred. So many families had to leave their houses and now are in hotel rooms or welcomed in gymnasium or relatives.

No damage at home, we don't live near rivers, have no basement and our street is in the high part of the village, only troubles to go to work and come back home when many roads were closed.

So it's nice to be back on a positive post and join the Gifted Gorgeousness family.

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/2016/06/gifted-gorgeousness-june-link-up-post.html


Since my last GG post I have worked on my two Christmas charts
quelques avancées sur mes broderies au point de croix


Christmas Market

 

Italian mystery


but I have new projects coming up

as a baby is awaited in the family for July, the theme of the new bedroom is wood animals, fox, deer, squirrels, owls,  a theme around forest undergrowth, I have thought that some mushrooms could be fine,




Après l'acquisition d'un joli
tissu plein de petites bêtes


I bought a fabric
with lovely animals


pour réaliser quelques champignons
pour une ambiance sous-bois
de la future chambre







Another gift, but this time for me,
I already told you about Odile Bailloeul

I made that cat doll as a gift for my goddaughter's daughter

She sells too some mouses kit
I offered one to myself and here are the progress






Odile Bailloeul est une créatrice très talentueuse
après un premier essai avec Mlle Journuy
comme cadeau pour la fille de ma filleule


j'ai craqué pour le kit de souris qui me faisait envie
depuis longtemps












mes deux figurines sont maintenant cousues,
pattes, queues et oreilles sont à couper, plus tout le montage...
ensuite nous songerons à la garde-robe

next step : ears, legs, tails to cut, put all the pieces together
there is a pattern for making clothes

en attendant voici "souris-ville" une très jolie mise en scène de la créatrice


I recommend you to visit  "mouse-city"



7 commentaires:

  1. Great choices on projects and nice work on everything!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. We saw the flooding in Paris on the News here but I did not realise it was so widespread. I am so pleased that you are all OK.

    Love the fabric for the Nursery Mushrooms, they look very interesting.

    The mice look great too, soft toys make a lovely gift for a new baby.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are working on some great projects and I'm really looking forward to seeing them finished.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope the flood situation dies out soon. Lovely progress on your stitching. Wow these animals are lovely. You are so talented.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I just love popping in to see your GG report each month. Your projects are so creative. I particularly love love those mice. We are also having wild weather and floods here on the other side of the world (Australia). Stay safe.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow you are quite the multi-talented crafter. They are all fantastique. I especially love the colours on Christmas Market tres jolie.

    I'm glad you are okay, floods can be devastating and we've had our fair share of them in NSW too.
    xo Alicia

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Tant de jolis présents. J'aime bien les champignons que tu fais pour la chambre du bébé. Et cette chatte est absolument mignonne.

    RépondreSupprimer