jeudi 27 juillet 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JULY EXCHANGE



Today arrived a special parcel

Kaye from "Kitten Stitching" hosted
a Christmas in July
exchange I decided to join.
My very first exchange.









That's what I received from Tiffany - Tiffstitches a blog  (http://tiffstitch.blogspot.fr/)


Fantastic fabrics, delicious chocolate and candy, a sweet stitched card and a Christmas ornament I'm already crazy about! Those two bears canoing are so cute. Thanks a lot Tiffany, I'm so happy with all those gifts.

My recipient is Shelly in Arizona. (https://shelly-anarizonastitcher.blogspot.fr

It was a great fun to prepare all the surprises and as it's a Xmas year for me, I have a lot of Xmas stitching in progress, so easy to choose the character from Cuore & Batticuore as a gift.



the six charts,  the one I stitched for Valentine Blog Hop, the WIP 


starring this little miss I have now to stitch for me.



5 commentaires:

  1. Lovely exchange. Tiff sent a great parcel to you and your little pillow is so cute and French!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A lovely exchange with such nice Christmas goodies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Et voilà, ton premier échange était parfait avec de jolies broderies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is such a lovely exchange! Tiff chose well for you and I love those Cuore et Batticuore people, they're so unusual!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely exchange gifts all round! :o)

    RépondreSupprimer