mercredi 17 janvier 2018

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 01/18

Une année nouvelle pour le Gifted Gorgeousness que nous propose Jo de chez Serendipitous Stitching

Jo proposes us this year again her Gifted Gorgeousness, on 15th of the month we will post about works made with fabric, threads... we offered or received as gifts.
You can find all the details on Jo's blog and the link to this month here

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/2018/01/gifted-gorgeousness-january-link-up-post.html


Last year I made a puzzle "fox" from Zazobouzi designer, there are many other cute kits I'd like to sew for my granddaughter maybe I'll buy one on the next DIY fair in February, as I was looking for help on internet to choose the right one, I saw many lotos on blogs too (for example : Piki Piki).

Après avoir réalisé le puzzle renard de chez Zazobouzi j'envisage d'acheter un nouveau kit lors du prochain salon DIY en février, il y a des lotos, des pochettes de jeux à thème etc..;

En me baladant sur la toile, j'ai trouvé quelques couturières habiles qui ont déjà réalisé cet ouvrage par exemple chez Piki Piki



http://pikipiki.canalblog.com/archives/2013/09/23/28077445.html



Comme j'ai encore du tissu polaire de la couverture de Soline je vais m'en servir comme base pour les planches et les carrés, six motifs par planches.

Je dispose des coloris gris, crème, bleu ciel, marron et mauve.

I still have fleece material from a blanket I made for Soline, grey, cream, blue, brown and purple.

Nouveau projet un loto en tissu pour Capucine et Soline

Maintenant, il me faut trouver six motifs par thème dans mon stock de tissus. Je devrais pouvoir utiliser les fleurs, les animaux, les fruits et légumes, certains motifs géométriques et peut-être le thème de Noël.  Voici déjà quelques pois et citrouilles, des fraises et cerises achetées récemment et je suis certaine d'avoir des pommes quelque part.
Now I have to find six different patterns in my fabric stash. Certainly, flowers, animals, fruits and vegetables, some geometrical patterns, maybe Christmas theme. I have already peas, pumkins, I  bought recently cherries and strawberries and I'm quite sure have some apples somewhere.

Some progress on my "little bear" too since last post.


Le sixième stand du marché de Noël avance bien.

Voilà pour cette première édition du GG 2018.  A la prochaine !


Marie-Thérèse Pellissier Brochier

7 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The Fox was lovely and I'm sure this year's project will be too. The Lotto boards look cute.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely work on everything and good luck on all your projects! Bonne Annee! (sorry I can't put the accent in)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I totally enjoyed my visit to your blog today. Your projects are lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the colours of your fabric and your Christmas mouse is so cute

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Aaaa that cat ruler is ADORABLE! How incredibly cute! Your puzzlebox idea is sweet too and you have some fun backing fabrics to play with!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Looks like you are going to have fun with your new project this year.

    RépondreSupprimer