samedi 21 avril 2018

HALLOWEEN IN APRIL


Seeing so many pretty Halloween stitchings on your blogs makes me want to stitch my own Halloween project.

I'm a great fan of an italian designer "Cuore e Batticuore"
I found the perfect chart for me "Halloween in the Rain"

Cette année verra un de mes projets se concrétiser car j'ai trouvé un très beau modèle sur le thème d'Halloween chez Cuore e Batticuore. Quelques extraits de cet ouvrage ont déjà été dévoilés sur le blog à l'occasion notamment des blogs hops de Jo, ainsi le parapluie pour le Zodiac Sal Verseau, le coeur de la toile d'araignée pour la St Valentin et quelques ossements pour l'épreuve olympique du skeleton.

It appeared a first time on the blog for the Zodiac SAL Aquarius post


From this chart I selected the spider web showing this small heart for Jo's Valentine Blog Hop



Then for the Olympic Games I have shown you some bones for skeleton sport



So, it's time to present you the all chart



and this is my update for this stitching



Now it's time for some holidays...  I'll take this stitching with me expecting some nice late afternoon with a good light for cross stitch.

Visiting museums, castel, medieval city, markets and reunion with all friends, This nice program will start tomorrow. Be right back with pictures, progress on works and lot to share.

C'est l'heure tant attendue des vacances ! Au programme : des visites de musées, château, ville médiévale, marchés et des retrouvailles avec de vieux amis. A bientôt pour partager de jolis moments.


7 commentaires:

  1. Gosh I really love this chart and it's even more adorable to see what the finished piece will be! A rainy Halloween is quite fitting :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Spooky Spring !! That's a gorgeous chart, great progress too

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a wonderful cute Hallowe'en design. I really like this designer too. Maybe I should make a purchase!
    Thank you for showing the whole piece this time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. On doit tout justement aimer les grilles de Cuore e Batticuore, n'est-ce pas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a fun design, it looks great so far!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. As the recipient of your Valentine heart, I've wondered what the rest of the design would look like. Now I know! Your progress is looking good.

    RépondreSupprimer