mardi 18 septembre 2018

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 15/09

Holidays don't mean I won't join the GG SAL Jo from Serendipitous Stitching.

But I took only two stitchings with me (DH planned two busy weeks with many visits).

You already know the Christmas serie I bought, designed by Cuore e Batticuore


There is 6 characters, I have finished the two ladies in the first rank and almost done the snowman and the girl next to him.

Un nouveau personnage de la série de Noël de chez Cuore e Batticuore sera ma première entrée pour cet article participant au GG : l'ange.
Les deux demoiselles du premier rang sont terminées, le bonhomme de neige et la fillette aux nattes presque finies mais il était plus aisé de commencer un nouveau motif le cadre étant relativement simple et facile à broder en voiture.

I chose to begin the angel as the frame is easy to stitch in the car during the journey.
It's done in DMC 814 a darker red which will be nice on the fabric.




Then I begun the wings but no more white thread so I'm already stitching the hat.


The other work I want to share in GG post is a birth card I made some days before holidays.

A baby boy is born in a friend family named ENZO, so a greetings card has to be stitched!





This is all for this month, so have a nice day, enjoy visiting all the participants of Gifted Gorgeousness here :

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2018/09/gifted-gorgeousness-september-link-up.html

See you soon.







8 commentaires:

  1. Christmas will soon be here 🎄 The shaped plastics are so cute

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sweet card for the new baby
    pretty Christmas chart, it's lovely

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You are lucky being able to stitch in the car, I can't do anything except maybe sleep!
    The borders are the perfect thing to stitch though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The Christmas Series will be delightful to have for Christmas. The card for the baby is different. I hadn't seen these shapes before.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like to stitch in the car too! I cannot do it for very long distances or I'll get a headache. The little stitched cards are adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh, I adore this Christmas series - such a sweet stitch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a lovely series you are working on, I can't wait to see your finished pictures! The stitched card for your friend's baby is adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great stitching on the Christmas piece, each character different and interesting. perfect greeting card for baby.

    RépondreSupprimer