mercredi 1 mai 2019

1ER MAI !




En ce 1er mai, quelques brins de muguet pour vous porter bonheur.

Lovely tradition here, to offer a few sprigs of lily of the valley as good luck on the first day of May.


It's my favorite flower, certainly because my birthday is tomorrow...


Un clin d'oeil à l'équipe de rugby de Toulon dont l'écusson est très floral et printanier
Lovely rugby badge very floral and spring time from Toulon Club






A lovely DMC chart, perfect for me










An old stitching, used as earrings keeper...









I offer lily of the valley to everyone I love, this one is for you! Kisses



3 commentaires:

  1. Happy Birthday! I also like the Lily of the Valley, it's such a lovely ground covering plant in a garden. Also, the fairies can use the blooms as little hats!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Birthday wishes.
    I love the smell of Lily of the Valley

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day.
    I like your earring holder, very unique!

    RépondreSupprimer