dimanche 5 mai 2019

THE PEOPLE CHOOSE 05/19



The people choose is a SAL from Jo - Serendipitous Stitching : each month a new theme.

Here are all the details and links to the stitchers participating :


http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-people-chose-flowers.html



This month, the theme is : flowers


A bunch of flowers in my last works :

On the left, the lily of the valley on my goose game, on the right the same flower (fabric and chocolate pot) gift from DD3.








Some poppies waiting for a finish as a pillow.





"An herbarium" 


The village quaker had a lot of lovely stylised flowers.






Some roses stitched on tags,

 ma demoiselle Fuschia                         




a nasturtium for my granddaughter baby bib


I'd like to show the work of an artist I recently discovered on TV : Laurence Aguerre

www.laurenceaguerre.paris

http://laurenceaguerre.blogspot.com/

Some flowers made with fabric, coton, threads, beads.







7 commentaires:

  1. I love the herbarium I want to make a similar piece too. The artist you introduced makes very elegant art. AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. You have stitched a lovely variety of floral blooms and of course, my beautiful Fuschia Lady.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very pretty flowers! I really like the Quaker piece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous flowery stitching Nadine, love the poppy design and the wonderful herbarium. I like the idea of the stitched tags and what wonderful work from Laurence.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lots of lovley blooms you have been stitching. The poppies are super.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely flowers, I really like the poppies and the herbarium.

    RépondreSupprimer