samedi 18 mai 2019

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 05/19


Gifted Gorgeousness is about gifts, gifts you received, gifts you sent, gifts you made.
All you want to know about this event is here, on Jo's blog, every month on the 15th

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-gifted-gorgeousness-link-up-post.html

Two gifts finished this month and ready to join a young 3 years old girl, the daughter of my goddaughter

Just out of the oven...



The second is the first set of my lotto game, four series ready : flowers, fruits/vegetables, writing and animals.




I made two of this game, the second one is for my granddaughter who will be 3 at the end of June.
It means 4 bags, 8 rectangles and 96 squares and a lot of threads to cut and stop.




One of my big plan for this year was to organize a third "Tour de France" game
 and invite you on a new journey through the country.

It will take the same way that on the previous games
in 2015 (March to June) and in 2017 (February to June)

This year the theme is "toy - games",
maybe I chose it on a GG day or in Christmas spirit

The trip will lead to different towns,
you'll have to find the name of the town or the name of the toy
the link can be in the name of the town, what the town is famous for
(an event, an activity, a museum)

I chose the game or the toy in my own favorite memories (they may be a little vintage).




Some guests will help
with clues,
this time I have chosen
Disney movies
and their characters to guide you. Hidden in the drawings,
in dialogues they might be
geographic, historical clues, sometimes little enigma,
kind of riddles.



Ready to travel with a rocket or a flying carpet
Need a minibus or a horse
All your guids can't wait



Departure planned
on June the 5th,
.



Hope that you'll be many
to join me on this modest journey





4 commentaires:

  1. Wow! You are clever! Your games look amazing! Can’t wait to see where you take us!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the Pizza and the Lotto Game is growing nicely.
    I am very excited about the new game and travelling around the country too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You always make such wonderful things, a pleasure to visit with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Superb games, you're very clever. I received some travel documents in the post today, thank you

    RépondreSupprimer