samedi 8 juin 2019

ETAPE/STEP 1 - 3/4



If you don't find the right hat, maybe you'll get a dunce cap!

Si vous ne trouvez pas le chapeau adéquat, peut-être finirez-vous avec un bonnet d'âne sur la tête !

I kept an answer hidden because someone has already arrived at destination but in the exact full name of the town you'll find the principal clue and the game!



5 commentaires:

  1. I'm still looking. I did find General fourcade at Plais de la Bourse de Lyon....not the right destination I know. The photos were beautiful all the same.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well I am still at Saint Cyr L´Ecole in Yvelines admiring the uniforms and shakos that the officers wear. It must be the name of a battle game, war game - Shako.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. If it's hard to find the town, you can find the toy! (Remember the clues : education, class, bag full of books, lessons).

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am afraid I am the dunce in this lesson! I can't even think of the game, unless it is "Playing Schools"?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Like Jo, I cant think of one either

    RépondreSupprimer