vendredi 14 juin 2019

HALLOWEEN IN JUNE


Halloween is finished!


My first great Halloween stitching from an Italian designer "Cuore e Batticuore";

"I love Halloween in the rain"



 Remember the lovely heart in the web I chose for the Jo's Valentine secret sweetheart 2018!





Only one more white rain drop on the right side to hide a stain I didn't manage to wash.




I loved a lot stitching this, have to think about the fabric frame I plan for it.
Very nice designer I will stitch again.


5 commentaires:

  1. That's a superb design - I love it

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the Rainy Hallowe'en! I love the colours and the sweet little motifs she has chosen for this design.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This turned out fantastic! I can't wait to see how you frame it, hopefully in time for Halloween?!

    RépondreSupprimer