samedi 15 février 2020

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 02/20


Busy February with the Secret Stitching Sweetheart yesterday and now the Gifted Gorgeousness, those two events are hosted by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, all is explained here :

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/

On the 15th of each month, it's time to show our progress on gifts we are making or using supplies we received as gifts...




Voilà ma dernière pièce de la dînette de chez Zazobouzi terminée, il s'agit d'un sucrier !

J'ai donné au fur et à mesure à Capucine ses éléments de vaisselle donc pas de photo d'ensemble, peut-être plus tard si ma fille a un jour l'occasion d'une présentation complète.




My set is complete with this last piece the sugar bowl,
can't show you an overview picture as I have given progressively
as soon as they were finished : pichet, cutlery, cups and plates




My home made make-up removers were successful
so I'm making more for DD1 with some fabrics for Capucine too




I have bought some white bamboo sponge in last DIY fair, so I have a new order from DD2 and DD3!



I'm making the clothes for Violette with my sewing machine but there is a lot of handwork too, so many threads to stop properly.



Some of my purchases in the last DIY fair, another Violette kit for a second doll to give to Soline,
two new fabric coupons with unicorn and Paris designs



Yesterday post was about "The secret stitching sweetheart", 
some more details about my new hobby : "yo-yo"
I bought in Paris a Clover Heart Yo-yo maker

From a 7 cm shape you got a 3,5 cm small fabric heart
Easy to do too with a simple cardboard shape




I sent this birthday card last Friday and its recipient loved it a lot,
I have a second one to make for my goddaughter for next 21th February

Lovely flowers I got yesterday from my Valentin...




6 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    The dining set looks wonderful, such a nice toy to play with.
    The doll looks very smart in her new clothes too.
    I am glad you showed us the secret of making your heart shaped puffs, I am sure all the Stitchinb Sweethearts will want to see that!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow!! You are so talented in so many areas!! I remember seeing the card you sent your friend yesterday for Valentine's day. So creative!! I love your little sugar bowl how sweet is that?? I loved seeing what your busy hands have been creating!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful crafting again this month. I always admire your versatility and attention to detail. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your tea set, so cute and great fun. Lovely heart card, very effective.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I wish I had all these treasures to play with when I was growing up!
    Your card looks lovely and such beautiful flowers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You always make such pretty items.

    RépondreSupprimer