samedi 1 février 2020

YOU CHOOSE 02/20

It's February 1st already and it's a Saturday... time to update "the People Choice" SAL from Jo,

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/



This month I have regained the fun of the Alphabet Club SAL, how begin a post with a rather poor list of works to show and then remembering old realisations, making new one for this event, ending with a nice article to post!

Quel plaisir de s'amuser à construire cet article autour d'un thème au prime abord peu inspirant mais qui se révélera plus prolixe que prévu avec quelques trouvailles parmi d'anciens travaux.


Je vous invite à prendre de la hauteur de cette montgolfière pour survoler mes projets "Arcticulés" autour de ce thème des pingouins.

Nice hot air balloon for an overview of my projects for this penguin themarctic.



Tissu pingouin pour un motif d'une plaque de loto.

For my lotto games, nice choice of penguins for the winter theme



Back to a book I sewed some years ago about colors... black as a penguin




I found a penguin carboard in a set of animal by Paper poetry.in my stash waiting for his moment of glory


he will be part of a Christmas card so I have stitched a tree.

Restons dans le travail du papier, celui-ci est une variation du coeur tressé que j'aime faire, plus généralement en feutrine.
J'ai découvert une version animaux qui me plait bien, la voici :


I love to make those braided hearts in paper or in felt and I have seen this animal look I never tested, perfect for this post.

Another funny paper work I found on You Tube, so I couldn't resist to make two for Timothé and Capucine.







In my old puppets map is a little penguin ready to get on board for Terre Adélie


Nice trip with a Scottish bagpiper


Dans la série de marionnettes de la famille, nous avons cette maman (ou papa) et son bébé.
We have chosen this penguin family for some puppet gift to my granddaughter.


All the members of our family are big fan of Pingu so I let him say goodbye.

Le dessin animé Pingu est très apprécié dans notre famille, petits et grands aimant beaucoup ce petit pingouin facétieux et sa famille. C'est donc à lui que revient la tâche de vous dire au revoir avec cette scènette de travaux manuels.


See you next month for a good cup of coffee!
On se revoit le premier samedi de mars pour une bonne tasse de café !






5 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love all your different penguins, especially the bouncy paper ones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The penguin balloons are fabulous.
    My granddaughter and I used to watch Pingu a lot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my goodness, I love the penguin balloons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great assortment of penguins! I'm also a Pingu fan, now and when I was younger. :)

    RépondreSupprimer