vendredi 14 février 2020

SECRET STITCHING SWEETHEART 2020



It's Valentine's Day and Jo is hosting a great blog hop!

She has sent everyone participating a photo to show on the blog and we are all visiting stitchers to find who get our Valentine picture.

Who is my Secret Stitching Sweetheart?



This is the stitching I received... nice colors and lovely display!


But you is behind this secret stitcher?

Un grand plaisir de participer pour ma sixième année au "Secret Stitching Sweetheart" organisé par Jo pour la St Valentin.

Une petite visite chez Jo où vous retrouverez la liste complète des participants :



Have a fun day hopping from blog to blog, good search!

Joyeuse Saint-Valentin !







22 commentaires:

  1. So many fun Valentine's stitches! Not mine, good luck and Joyeuse Saint Valentin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a lovely display of Valentine pretties! Sadly they aren't mine. I hope you find your Secret Sweetheart soon! Happy Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh these are wonderful Valentines! They are not mine though! Happy Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is such a beautiful collection of pieces, but sadly not mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful display of stitching, but it isn't mine, happy Valentine's Day 💕

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely stitching full of love, but I am not your valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Happy Valentine's Day! Sadly, this lovely piece is not mine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh wow, so many beautifully stitched pieces, I wish I could claim them.
    Happy Hearts Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart this year.
    You got the jackpot this year with so many different designs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thank you for being my Valentine! I love the hearts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Happy Valentine's Day Jocodine! What a lovely array of valentines to enjoy. I wonder who your secret Valentine is? Have a great day. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. What a lovely group of valentines you received. I wonder who your secret Valentine is? Happy Valentine's Day Jocodine. I hope you have a lovely day. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Happy Valentine's Day.
    A pretty valentine you were sent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. What a gorgeous display! But not mine! Joyeuse St. Valentin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Not mine but they are all gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Such a beautiful group of Valentine stitching!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. What a lovely display. Not mine either

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Some beautiful stitching, Joconodine! But not mine!
    Hope your Valentine visits soon!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Hopping around trying to find my pieces and I did. These are all mine. I love each one. I've stitched them throughout the years. Love seeing them on my shelf display this time of year. Thanks for sharing my pieces.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Welcome Katie! Such lovely Valentine stitchings, great colors and nice display. xxx

      Supprimer