lundi 6 avril 2020

YOU CHOOSE 04/20


Want to join the The People Choose SAL that Jo proposed on the first Saturday every month, all is explained here :

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-people-chose-modern-samplers.html


First, I was a little bit lost with the theme but Jo gave us some help, so here is my interpretation!

My "Village Quaker" should be right for this month post.   A modern look with the houses silhouettes.



Tout d'abord un peu déroutée par le thème "Modern Sampler" les conseils de Jo m'ont permis de participer à ma manière et selon une interprétation personnelle grâce à ce Village Quaker de chez Jardin Privé puis à certains motifs librement interprétés comme modernes.


If modern motives are allowed or untradional looks
let's use a shoehorn and see if some of my Christmas stitchings will suit :






What about modern language, this is written not in French slang
but of these days new grandparents favorite expressions.



To say good bye, here are some modern heroes happy to appear in this post







Next theme will be : fire, much more simple topic! Can't wait to tell you would be translated by "I burn to tell you" here.

Je brûle de vous donner le thème du mois prochain... le feu !



4 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. A lovely selection of modern pieces for us to enjoy. I particularly like the Star Wars characters and the grandparents' sampler too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Village Quaker is so lovely, and I do like the cats.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What adorable stitches! The Village Quaker always strikes me when I see it, it is such a pretty design, and I love the grandparent cats one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So many lovely stitches, but I like the cats the best!

    RépondreSupprimer