samedi 3 juillet 2021

YOU CHOOSE 07/21

 


Already July, you're serious?

Of course we are, can't miss the first Saturday of this month and visit Jo's blog for the "You choose" SAL.

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/


People choose to welcome you in their houses...

Bienvenue à la maison, voici quelques jolies petites habitations qui décorent mes broderies.

I stitched today to finish the walls of the little house of my Cuore e Batticuore WIP.


Snowglobe - WIP from un chat dans l'aiguille



On the same red fabric are four patterns, one is the nativity scene, so as there is a roof...  (did I heard "shoehorn").


Tiny houses on the edge of  Village Quaker  -  Jardin privé



Tableautin d'hiver - collection Tralala



My Advent calendar is a house with its 24 windows from a Mode et Travaux magazine pattern.


A free pattern from an old blog -le blog de valy-








A nice ribbon used to keep my knitting needles safe is the bag.



Let's close the door of this post, will be back in houses next month, in the library for a book theme!

.../...

Visiting Pamela's blog on Sunday morning, I saw her nice birds houses, of course... lovely idea and have to come back and add this...






3 commentaires:

  1. I love the 3-D house that opens up! What a great idea!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love all your houses and the shoe horned stable too! I really like the 3D house, reminds me of my Scream House project.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such pretty houses! I love all the tiny ones for your knitting needles. Sweet!

    RépondreSupprimer