dimanche 30 janvier 2022

WIPOCALYPSE 01/22

 

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.





Point de croix / cross stitch

Jeu de l'oie / Goose game

I was checking on the goose game to select a square for the Olympics and point out the missing patterns. It's a free chart and I choose to keep some original drawings and replace others by my hobbies. 

Photography was missing, so square 60 pattern will be a film (of an analog camera!).


La case 60 du jeu de l'oie se voit attribuer la photographie comme thème et j'ai ajouté une pellicule photo souvenir du bon temps de l'argentique.

Felt  /  Feutrine - cartonnage : accessories for birthday cards and plants




Suspension façon macramé -



Laine - tricot / Wool - knitting

Carrés blanc - White squares

I ended 2021 with a total of 73 squares, January is ending with a total of 82 white squares.

2021 s'est achevée sur un total de 73 et je peux totaliser en cette fin de janvier 82 petits carrés en laine blanche !

Robe poupée - doll dress : with a piece of the sleeve of an old pullover, I made the body of a dress, add some crocheted black wool for the top.

Looking for a way to make a nice border I thought of using some Bubble wool from Phildar. I didn't have black so I added iridescent white (could always blacken the thread with a felt pen) on a tight crochet row. Not easy at all I lost a lot of tiny threads and got a poor result, I run a second wool thread under it (should have think of it first would have been easier to do) and now it's ok.



Couture / Sewing

The long skirt has been made after shortening the sleeves of DD1 top.
Une jupe et une robe réalisées avec les morceaux de manches de deux hauts.

Two aprons in a garden theme fabric for birthday cards, a small one and one which will be the right size for a doll.


See you next Wednesday for the Olympic program



1 commentaire: