dimanche 17 avril 2022

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 04/22

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.

Felt  -  Feutrine

My band of friends have one more member : an owl 
and as I decided to use this set for Jo's Easter Blog Hop
I thought it will be clever to add some bunnies.


I made with Timothé's help a second base to welcome
some flowers







I have sewed the fish then the waterlilies


Then the pond on the green felt (with some fishing thread)
keeping two spaces free on the water edge to slide the plants bases


Here is a "drone view"



And here is Soline, happy with her new toys


Voilà terminé mon ensemble "autour de l'étang"
les derniers habitants ajoutés : un hibou et trois lapins
l'assemblage des poissons, nénuphars sur l'étant réalisé
Soline peut désormais s'amuser avec ses nouveaux amis.


Knitting - Tricot

The original purpose of this cover was to (re)use some white wool
from a shawl I wasn't using. Then when DD3 chose this pattern
I had to order more pink, black, white and a blue purple
to make more squares.





I also did some tests mounting,  sewing some squares in line.


La commande de pelotes de laine nécessaires au projet
effectuée chez "le chat qui pelote" et reçue,
yapluka ! Quelques tests de montage pour se faire une idée
des carrés assemblés en ligne.

4 commentaires:

  1. I love the little wilderness toys! And that will be an amazing quilt. Boo is a great choice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love your little wildlife Pond and it looks like Soline does too. There is so much imagination in every piece!

    RépondreSupprimer