dimanche 8 mai 2022

THE PEOPLE CHOOSE 05/22

 


First Saturday of May means that I'm glad to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 

The result of the votes for this month was : "Witches".

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-people-chose-witches.html

From one of my favorite designer "Cuore e Batticuore"
I love Halloween... in the rain



Closer view of the nice couple



This one was made by my Mum and flies all year round in the dining room.

La sorcière inspirée des modèles tyroliens réalisée par Maman qui vole dans notre salle à manger.



Family witche (DD1) with her younger sister and young Timothé!
Version familiale, mon ensorcelante ainée avec Timothé petit et tata EA.





In my cristal ball, I see...  a good friend of mine...




4 commentaires:

  1. Your halloween couple is very cute! Well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great stitching and photos!
    Barbara x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love your little French Witch and the model your Mum made too. And the sweet little ghost boy!
    Very excited for the Tour De France again, I shall try keep up with the regular posts!
    Serendipitous Jo
    ps I couldn't sign in to my Google account.

    RépondreSupprimer