dimanche 15 mai 2022

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 05/22

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.


I have tried to focus on one project
the knitted cover for DD3

Petit rappel concernant mon projet de couverture tricotée
pour recycler un châle en laine blanche
Première étape : détricoter, laver et réaliser des carrés au point jersey
avec la laine récupérée
Après validation du choix du modèle, commandes des pelotes
de couleur




Recap en chiffres :

21 pink/rose : all done  -  fait
56 black/noir : 19
127 white/blanc : 85  -  (71 sewed in lines/cousu en lignes)
197 pale purple : 20 

Here was my April update   


and here is my May update    145  / 401




I used to say that my Tour de France game is a kind of gift
for me to make it and for my readers 

so I'll use this shoehorn (today deck shoes) to give some news
and confirm that I'm organizing the 5th edition

Towns are chosen, some wip drawings and paintings
steps/posts are prepared and illustrated
I'm still working on the dialogues/riddles

This time the theme will be the sea, boats and sailors


Here are some friends who will be ready soon
to sail with you!


Ces dernières années, j'ai présenté mon jeu du Tour de France
comme un genre de cadeau pour moi-même et mes lecteurs

je profite donc du GG pour confirmer la préparation
de la 5ème édition

Les villes sont choisies, quelques dessins/peintures en cours
les étapes/articles sont préparées et illustrées
dialogues et indices en écriture

Cette fois, le thème sera la mer, les bateaux et les marins

Voici quelques amis bientôt prêts à naviguer avec vous !


Vendredi cueillette de fraises à la Bernardière
hier ramassage de la rhubarbe dans le potager
et confection d'un bon gâteau ainsi que d'un tiramisu aux fraises
pour un dimanche en famille


Bon appétit !


Friday strawberry picking at La Bernardière
yesterday picking rhubarb in our vegetable garden
and cooking a good cake and a strawberry tiramisu
for a family Sunday lunch








6 commentaires:

  1. Wow you've been busy! Your knitted project is really moving along! I look forward to seeing your game.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've had a lovely visit. I love your creativity and all your different projects.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You've been busy. I can see lots of growth in your project from April to May. I'm not able to tell from the pictures, are your squares knitted or crocheted, or cloth stitched together? Your strawberry tiramisu looks yummy and so pretty. I've never made tiramisu, but it's a favorite desert to order when out. I'm new to the Gift Linky and making my rounds having fun seeing lots of projects.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a busy month, I'm always quite dizzy at everything that's achieved by all my lovely blogging friends.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the way the blanket is growing, square by square.
    The food looks delicious, especially the strawberry desert!
    Some familiar faces lining up for the Tour de France, my son is becoming a fan of Sponge Bob at the moment. I love the Peter Pan crocodile myself!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! You have been working hard! The knitting looks quite a job! Great food! And I love the quilt!
    Sorry to be late visiting but I have enjoyed seeing all your crafting. 😁👍
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer