samedi 2 avril 2022

THE PEOPLE CHOOSE 04/22


 


First Saturday of April means that I have to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 

The result of the votes for this month was : "Series of designs".

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2022/04/the-people-chose-series-of-designs.html

The designer "Brin par brin"   sells smart notesbooks with laminated pages with six patterns by serie.

I have bought three of them :

Les oiseaux brodeurs - 2/6 done





De très jolis et pratiques petits carnets de grilles chez Brin par Brin.
Trois séries m'ont déjà tenté sur les thèmes de la couture, de Noël et de la cuisine.


Marché de Noël  6/6



and  "des invités dans la cuisine"   1/6




Great series too made by  Cuore e Batticuore

I made this one with six Christmas characters.      6/6










Wainting to be full finished, I cut the cardboard but I haven't found the right red/white string for the border.

This post was ready but then I visited Pamela from Hokkaido Kudasai and remember that I too have stitched one of the freebies from Snowdiairies - Joyful World - January, a lovely fox for my granddaughter bib.









2 commentaires:

  1. You have some great sets! I really like the ornaments!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love all the cute series you have shown us. The little market stalls are my favourites.
    I've got the Snowflower Diary charts saved too!

    RépondreSupprimer