jeudi 16 juin 2022

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 06/22

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeuret participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.



DD1 and her family were participating in the
"Orléans Vélo (cycling) Tour"
it's a biking event : a circuit in the town they love to do
for the occasion they open places not usually allowed
for bikes as some mall hall, floral park, fire station, parking...



This year she wanted all the family dressed in Mario characters
so I was hired to sew a pink waistcoat for Toadette
and some small Bob-omb

She made a lot of funny accessories too








Knitted cover - Couverture tricotée

Je poursuis la réalisation des carrés de laine tricotée pour la couverture destinée à EA qui avance tout doucement. I keep going knitting for the squares which will make a cover for DD3
A few more white, black and pale purple squares, at the end of May
my total was 170/324. I'm back from some holidays in Brittany which means travelling and knitting in the car, today I'm 194/324.



Spirit of Mrs Claus - Brooke's books  - Paper and patterns gifts from my daughters - Papier perforé


You won't probably see a big difference with the picture I posted last YC but I can tell you that there are 7 more stitches in DMC 3773, on the hands, the neck and near the right eye. And one less mistake on the right arm!

Papier et schémas offerts par mes filles, seulement quelques point supplémentaires en DMC 3773, sept pour être précise (et une bétise de moins sur le côté droit du châle).



Two birthday cards should be sent in June
one for a good friend and one for Capucine

I recently discover the paper work of Cristiana Bellini
and wanted to make some similare characters for my cards


J'ai découvert la série -Les PetiteS- de Cristiana Bellini
et j'aime beaucoup ses créations
nouvelle inspiration donc pour une prochaine carte d'anniversaire




Pour Capucine, j'ai convié quelques amis peluches
pour lui présenter nos meilleurs souhaits

To make the card for Capucine
I have invited some stuffed friends to celebrate her 6 years




Since I took the photos, I have added what was missing...
pink glitters


I was in a good mood playing with papers and cardboards
so I took a little advance on the calendar and started July's cards!


Fun to make again a U shape card on the kitchen theme
for DD3 godfather
I found a lovely green striped cardboard in my stash


and cut a front dark green to stick the cake which will appear
behind the oven glass door


Je me sentais inspirée donc j'ai commencé la confection des cartes du mois de juillet, il faut dire que le 14, en plus de notre fête nationale j'ai trois anniversaires à fêter 
La première sera en U sur le thème de la cuisine
voici les bases : murs, fond de four avec un gâteau ainsi que le devant qui se replie pour la plaque de cuisson


14th of July is a busy birthday day (and of course our national day)
Régis (DD3 godfather), DD1 and her son
they will receive pop up cards


Some robots for Timothé



and some pink flamingos will decorate the box for DD1 card
I'd like to make some felt flowers


Pour Timothé, des robots festifs et pour sa mère un décor de flamants roses avec peut-être des fleurs d'hibiscus.


4 commentaires:

  1. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog. You are so creative in so many mediums! What cute outfits your family wore in the bike tour! Your cards are so much fun too! And your stitching is lovely. I have Mrs. Claus in my stash, I should stitch her this year for Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, you've been super busy. All those costumes for the biking event, plus all your crafting. Love the first card, that's a work of art. You're quite talented. Popped in from Gifted Gorgeousness.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the costumes for the bike ride, what a great idea.
    Your cards are beautiful too. I really like the pop-up robots.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I always admire your creativity, and the variety of charming things you make. I've had a lovely visit today.

    RépondreSupprimer