dimanche 10 septembre 2023

FULLY FINISHED GALLERY 09/23

 


It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Please visit her blog and see all the finished projects of our stitching friends.

https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/

Since last FFG post, I have made three small lavender spindles, one cardboard oven, a cap, two dvd boxes for neckless and earings and a travel bag. Quite a motley list!





Le mot du mois est éclectique ! Voyez plutôt : une casquette, trois fuseaux de lavande, deux pochettes de dvd recyclées en boîtiers de colliers et boucles d'oreilles et un four pour poupée en carton ! 

Et j'ai finalement ressorti une broderie de 2015 pour me confectionner
une pochette de voyage pour protéger de petits bijoux.






I'm glad to show you that this stitching made in 2015 had finally found a new life as a travel pocket for jewelry. As we are far from home in holidays, it is very useful.





3 commentaires:

  1. Lovely FFO’ing this month. Your jewellery roll is great. I used to have one I used a lot when I was at work and went out in the evenings. Especially if I was staying at someone’s house over night.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You've got some great finishes this month, I really like your travel pocket!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your jewelry keeper is so sweet!

    RépondreSupprimer