lundi 13 novembre 2023

C2C3

 

N° 3


I'm still working on my "not so ugly" Christmas sweats.

Finished : As my daughter told me that my lobster looked as a deer head I have added antenna and a Christmas belt!  Still have to decide shall I put a garland in his claws? maybe it'll be too much.


Cookie - Snow globe  -  Sewing done!


Waiting for the sewing assembly or accessories : 

Pinetree branch  - boots  -  dragon  -  cactus  -  turkey


Newly started : unicorn -  snowflake




 Here they are back...


After the two guys I made last year
I have to finish a new one
"animal/nature lover"
I got the idea that the end of the
hat could finish with a swing
to welcome a bird.

Gnomes...  le retour
Mon troisième personnage sera l'ami
des animaux et de la nature.
J'ai dans l'idée de fixer une sorte de
balançoire au bout du bonnet pour
y accueillir un oiseau.

I made the hat in the fabric of an old fur sock for kid's boots.

Réutilisation d'une chaussette de botte enfant en fourrure rouge.




I'll put raffia around the wire and wait for a bird to stop by!
I have a choice of charms to add on the hat, always the same problem : scales, I know it's not really important but it bothers me!



The bird, the frog and the owl are probably too small but I think I can keep the wood snail on the top and the dragonfly. The two ladybug buttons are maybe a little big but they look so cute, I'll keep them. The really tiny mouse on the left will go in the beard.

I need a butterfly, bees and flowers.

Je vais recouvrir le fil de fer de raphia et attendre qu'un oiseau vienne poser ses petites pattes sur ce perchoir. D'autres petites bêtes sous forme de breloques devraient le rejoindre, reste le problème de l'échelle de taille, je sais que ce n'est pas si important mais ça me dérange toujours.

Coccinelles, libellule, souris, escargot, chouette se sont présentées au casting en attendant abeilles, papillons et fleurs.


2 commentaires:

  1. Those sweaters are so cute! There really is no confusing the lobster for a reindeer now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love your Christmas sweaters. I have quite a collection of them now. I must get a special way to display them all together this year.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer