vendredi 10 novembre 2023

FULLY FINISHED GALLERY 11/23

 


It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Please visit her blog and see all the finished projects of our stitching friends.

https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2023/11/link-up-for-fully-finished-gallery-sal.html


You won't believe me when you'll see what is my "Thought it was a fully finished gift" in July post, it's about the gift I made for DD1 who asked for a long crocheted squares jacket. At the end of September she told me that it was too long and now she'd like to shorten it! 

Maybe she was a bit disapointed with the result (which I think isn't so far from the tuto I followed). But she wants now to wear it at home on the couch as a comfy jacket.  So I took off two ranks and get a "waist length". 




I added that I'll keep the leftover squares just in case she changed her mind one more time, I still can make with them a tail jacket to wear for an opera night!

(I checked with her daughter if she really wears it and she does, that's the most important!).


Tout d'abord, il me faut revenir sur un ouvrage totalement fini en juillet et retourné en atelier en août !

La longue veste réalisée en assemblage de carrés crochetés pour mon aînée n'est plus à son goût, elle veut désormais un gilet court à porter à la maison pour se pelotonner sur son canapé ! Voici donc le modèle réduit de deux rangs (j'ai conservé pour le moment les carrés démontés au cas où elle changerait d'avis, je peux encore lui faire une veste à queue de pie pour une soirée à l'opéra !)


My travel laundry bag is now finished, I have cut in an old sheet a simple bag (carry-on luggage size), close by a simple cord, made two pompons and added a ribbon to hang it eventually and a small bag of lavender seeds.



Le sac de linge de voyage est terminé avec en finition deux pompons glands qui reprennent les couleurs du DMC perlé utilisé dans la broderie.
Les deux poches ont en effet été réalisées avec deux morceaux de tissu Géométry décorés de coeurs.

I wanted to sew or stitched something on it and remembered I had since years two squares with hearts stitched on a special DMC fabric called Geometry in August 2014. Why not sew them and used them as pockets.

No sooner said than done!





If you have read the last post, you have seen all the details about my First Full Finished Tunnel Book.




I'm back on tiny food, I wanted to send a mail to Soline with some small surprises as the magic card wallet so I took out my pocket of food images and since last month I have made some Chupa Chups, macarons, cakes.








My FF Christmas ornies will be showed in the Countdown to Christmas post.


4 commentaires:

  1. Nice finishes! The close up on the hearts shows how pretty they are.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the granny square jacket in it's longer version. Could you post a link to the pattern you used? Cute colorful hearts. Nice, and congrats on getting things finished. It's been awhile since I've completed something. Too many WIP.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your crochet creations are lovely! I especially love the longer version. Your creativity for the food which seems so true to what it looks like, is astounding! So much fun! I'm also in awe of your tassels...I haven't mastered that art yet! Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I kind of liked the long version of the cardigan, but if you daughter prefers it like this, she's lucky the design was modular enough to allow for shortening! All your smaller creations are lovely as well.

    RépondreSupprimer