vendredi 29 mars 2024

EASTER TREASURE HUNT 2024

 Welcome to the   Easter  Treasure  Hunt!


Bonjour et bienvenue à la chasse au trésor de Pâques.




Ready to collect letters, hopping from blog to blog...

Jo, who organizes this famous and funny blog hop, explains all the adventure here :

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/

You'll find the list of all the bloggers participating, don't miss a letter!
When you'll be ready with an Easter themed phrase go back to her with your answer.


Etes-vous tentés par une chasse au trésor, certainement par celle que Jo organise chaque année et où elle convie ses amis blogueuses à collecter des lettres de blog en blog ?

Oui, alors vous allez devoir reconstituer une phrase (en anglais) puis retourner vers son blog avec votre proposition, si vous vous perdez en chemin vous trouverez la liste des brodeuses participant à cette amusante ballade sur Serendipitous Stitching.


Bells have left for Rome on Thursday

and will be back on Sunday

delivering Easter eggs in our gardens.









I love to participate to this blog hop and make something special on Easter theme. I had this quilling kit in my drawers for a long time, why not trying to build a bell!

The paper strips are barely 3 mm wide and I want to be able to hang it so I couldn't glue it on a paper shape so the ornament is very fragile and as a first try it looks more like a dress than a bell! Whatever it's my Easter decoration.


My letter is an


and the next blog to visit is :
 




Let's see what Leonore is sharing with us...


Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques à tous et toutes !





9 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Love the quilling, it's very satisfying to make those little spiral shapes with paper!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Quilling looks fascinating but I am resisting adding anymore crafts to my patchwork of the same. So much time so little to do, strike that revers it as Willy Wonka would say.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your quilled bell, and enjoyed reading your post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely bell, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love your quilled bell...my mom used to quill, but she never taught me. I think you did a lovely job! Thanks for the letter! Happy Easter!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy Easter! Your bell is pretty 😍

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Your bell turned out beautifully! I hope you had a lovely Easter.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Always something pretty and unusual to see on your blog. The bell is so pretty and cleverly made, I like the different colours.

    RépondreSupprimer