vendredi 15 mars 2024

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 03/24

 

It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*



Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.


Once again I start my post with my birthday cards
March is a month for cat people
an old friend, DD2 and SiL3

First cut a black cat, add some wishes on a inner leaflet






Then you have all you need for a fun card...


Nouveau modèle de carte d'anniversaire dédié aux fans de chat


La dame à la licorne est un cadeau de Noël 2022 toujours en progrès.

My cross stitching "Lady with the unicorn" is a 2022 Christmas gift
more stitches on the dress



Visiting friends I wanted to add something in the flowers I brought
and chose to do two mices, this time with a spring quilt
and mount them on a wood skewer
as they were sleeping in a tulle rose








L'occasion de refaire deux petites souris, cette fois avec un édredon printanier s'est présentée pour agrémenter des fleurs à offrir.

J'espère avant dernière étape de fabrication pour le pull aux hexagones, un essayage définitif étant prévu pour demain !

The hexagon pullover for DD3 : the sleeve is attached, a simple collar with bridles and two ranks for the waist







We'll have a lunch with her in-laws tomorrow,
I hope that in the next photo she will wear it!


and I have some progress on the "cat cushion" for DD2 too

I have sewed this fellow and given him a new hobby
fishing maybe catfish, the little yellow duck button is a joke
for DD2 big fan of ducks.





One more and I'll have to work on a way to crochet them together.

Quelques finitions sur mes chatons
un chat pêcheur de poissons-chats peut-être...
Reste un neuvième carré à finir et à trouver un moyen de les
rassembler tous ensemble au crochet





3 commentaires:

  1. Cats and mice, you are so clever wit your ideas. I love the addition to flowers idea. The hexagon jumper looks great.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, great progress on your gifts! I love the cats, both the cards and the little squares. The sweater looks great too, hope it fits now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm always amazed and enjoying your infinite ideas.I also love the cards and the goodnight mouse.
    A nice sweater would make a perfect gift.

    RépondreSupprimer