mardi 3 septembre 2024

STAGE / ETAPE 7/1





Remember we are staying in 06 department Alpes Maritimes

N'oubliez pas que nous restons dans le département 06
des Alpes Maritimes





We are looking for an adjective

Nous recherchons un adjectif

5 commentaires:

  1. I found both "Nice" and "Eze" last time but neither seem to connect to today's clue so I shall just wait at the station for the next clue to arrive!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't think any of this is right, but wanted to share my ideas with you anyways (for your amusement): Well, traveling with an express train can be a real time saver (St Sauveur-sur-Tinée)! I sure hope the tender (Tende) is full of coal bricks (La Brique) so we don't run out of steam!
    See you tomorrow, I hope the next hint will get me to the right location.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I had such a great time to follow your thoughts and guesses. It's simpler, just follow our dear Mr Poirot travelling with the Blue Train

      Supprimer