jeudi 22 juin 2017

THEME-TAS-STITCH 06/17


Since March, I love to take part in Theme-tas-stitch event, organized by Kerry

http://ramblingsofabiscornuaddict.blogspot.fr/


This month, she gave us this topic :

Jardin June
Venture outdoors and put some stitches in a piece that has a garden or floral theme.





The perfect project is :  The Village Quaker

as I have stitched on many flowers and floral ornaments



My last update











Progress and details





I worked on "Patins d'argent" too,
the Christmas tree on the left grows up well























the two small mistakes are ok now

Only 8 crosses but it's ok with the theme, the trunks of the trees are smaller in Tra la la
Tableautin d'hiver.

See you tomorrow with the final post of my "Travel in France with authors and books" in Paris.


5 commentaires:

  1. Lovely work on the Village Quaker, this is such a beautiful design. Your trees are great too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Village Quaker is beautiful. Thanks for joining in the link up is now up. Sorry it's a bit late.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love quaker village and your other wips is wonderful too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great update. I love your Village Quaker. The colours are just beautiful. Glad to hear you will be keeping it out for Just One July!

    RépondreSupprimer