lundi 15 juillet 2019

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 07/19

One month since I told you about my June GG projects focusing on my granddaughter 3rd birthday :

Of course all is detailled for the "Gifted Gorgeousness" an event that Jo from Serendipitous Stitching offers us every month on the 15th :

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/

Unicorns were the theme and unicorns were present on June 30th!

On the rainbow cake her mother made for her, on the candles, on the paper napkins...





Remember I was making a unicorn stick for Capucine



She now has her gold corn and eyes and is fixed on a broom stick


The Bubble wool I bought wasn't added to the mane (three different kinds of wool was too much) but fortunately made lovely eyelashes.



The loto games were appreciated too and will probably help during the travel hours
in the car on next holidays as my goddaugter told me (I made two as my goddaughter's daughter Soline is only six months older than Capucine)


Touching wool has caused a "knit-fever"  I had to treat doing some small clothes for a Barbie doll...

WIP on a jacket, a skirt and a puncho


knitting and crocheting


7 commentaires:

  1. What a superb variety of unicorns - a very special birthday

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Stunning cake, lots of colourful layers in it.
    A lovely birthday celebration.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am glad your party preparations were appreciated! But oh that cake! AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    Looks like a wonderful Unicorn-themed party, so glad that you all enjoyed it!
    Sorry I have not been following your travels. I am a long way behind in reading blogs again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful post, great unicorn and the lotto game. The cake looks wonderful and would be just perfect with the cuppa I have on my desk at this moment :-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh wow, I love all the unicorns! I'm sure the birthday was a hit with them.
    I love the Barbie clothes, too cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. That cake looks AMAZING! Gotta love a unicorn :)

    RépondreSupprimer