vendredi 21 août 2020

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 08/20


I'm late, we had a nice week-end I'll write about soon I hope and we spent every August Monday with our grandchildren at home (4 and 9 years old, full of energy and ideas!).

The link to Jo's blog and other stitchers post is here :

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-gifted-gorgeousness-link-up-post.html

My finish for this month GG's post is the flower I wanted to stitch to be part of Clare's Christmas tree project this year.

She has already received a lot of lovely flowers and will make a nice bouquet adding my cornflower.

I found a free chart on DMC site :

https://www.dmc.com/fr/bleuet-motif-point-de-croix-9005929.html

Voici mon projet de fleur pour l'arbre de Noël que Clare de Aimetu's stitching prépare pour sa paroisse, le thème de cette année étant de composer un bouquet de fleurs comme l'explique l'article dont vous trouverez le lien ci-après.

http://aimetu-clare.blogspot.com/2020/02/could-you-help-me-make-bouquet.html




During this summer holidays, I'm making some tiny items for the fabric dolls Violette and Félix. Some purchases bags and food like chocolate, coffee, cheeses with little pieces of real packaging I kept in purpose.




Quoi de plus plaisant que de bricoler des miniatures, quelques fournitures alimentaires pour de futurs sacs de courses.

Le second "feu de camp" est terminé et j'ai presque fini un projet de sac de couchage pour Félix, il me restera à l'essayer pour finaliser les fermetures.

The second camp fire is done and I almost finished a sleeping bag for Félix. I need to think about how I'll close it during the next visit of Capucine and her dolls.






3 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the flower you stitched for Clare and I am sure she will too.
    Lovely additions to the dolls' busy lives, especially the campfire.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You've stitched a lovely flower for Clare. Those are great additions for the dolls.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a beautiful flower, I love the colours.
    So many adorable minis for the dolls, what fun!

    RépondreSupprimer