lundi 12 octobre 2020

SEWING BEE / FIL AU CHAS



I love fabric, can't resist to buy some in DIY fair or shops for one "I don't know yet"  project and I'm so happy when the idea of something I need, easy to make matches with the right design in my boxes full of fabric.

My audio headset needed a bag to travel... here is the perfect cloth coupon.

Un projet utile, un joli tissu parfait pour sa réalisation, voilà de quoi ravir une couturière !
Mon casque avait besoin d'un petit sac de transport, l'occasion de chercher dans mon stock et d'y dénicher le motif adéquat !







fleece lined with a small pocket for the cable
doublé de polaire, une petite poche pour le fil du chargeur


une fermeture éclair et un pompon gland pour une belle finition
a zipper and a tassel pompom for a nice finish



Deux jolis charms : une valise pour Londres et Big Ben






J'aime les livres et leurs accessoires et ai toujours trouvé les lutrins très décoratifs
mais pas de place chez moi pour un modèle en bois sculpté !

I love books and their accessories and have always found lecterns to be very decorative.
but no room at home for a carved wooden model!

But I have seen in famous libraries or museum some made with fabric and leather.
mais j'avais vu des présentations en tissu et cuir dans des bibliothèques


C'était donc le moment de sortir ce superbe tissu qui attendait son heure de gloire !
So it was the good time to take out this superb fabric which was waiting for its hour of glory!







Un simple "coussin" plat de forme rectangulaire, piqué en son milieu, que l'on roule tout simplement sur ses bords pour adopter la forme souhaitée de support pour le livre.

A simple flat "cushion" of rectangular shape, sewed in the middle, which is simply rolled on its edges to adopt the desired shape of support for the book.









A litlle bookmark will be useful too! Enjoy reading!
Un petit marque-page sera bien utile également ! Bonne lecture !



2 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous fabrics and such great ideas to use them. I love the book cushion. My friend's husband has sewn me a lovely project bag with some fabric I gave him. As a Thank You, I gave him two more pieces to make two more bags!
    I might have to show them this book cushion now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely finishes and the fabric for each project is ideal.

    RépondreSupprimer