samedi 31 octobre 2020

HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP 2020

 Welcome to the "Halloween Blog Hop" organized by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching.




Now it's time to ride your broom and visit friends



No Halloween stitching to show this year, but some witches...



helping me to make a board game for the two youngest girls of the family, Capucine and Soline, I'm making the home-made version of a game my daughters loved to play called "the postman". 

I have started by making the mail. Small envelopes, packages, newpapers, magazines, funny names on funny road names with numbers from 1 to 12.


I thought it would be fun to have some Halloween envelops
and it's a good timing to show them for the Trick or Treat Blog Hop.

But you're waiting for a letter, so you've got mail...




I see, I see...  the next blog to visit...    it is...




Then when your Halloween phrase will be completed you'll have to fly back to Jo's blog hop post for your comment!



Joyeux Halloween et Bon appétit !





Kind of Bats French Cancan dance!








16 commentaires:

  1. Hello!
    I love all your witches, they are so cute! What a great game for your grandchildren, you are a super gran!
    A great blog post, well done, and I love your idea for the letter M too!
    Nice to visit today, and a Happy Halloween to you!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year.
    I love your witches, where did you find the pictures? I would like to draw them on some rocks for next Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful witches! They are so much fun.
    Happy Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your witches are very busy with their potions and spells. Thank you for the letter and Happy Halloween.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Happy Halloween! Thank you for the letter! Your witches are very cute! Making your own board game is clever and fun how you can personalize it! Bon week-end!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Look at all those fun witches, too cute!
    Happy Halloween! 🎃

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wonderful witches, each one delightful and a very clever idea to make a board game for the young girls, bet your daughters will enjoy the game too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. That game looks like fun, wish I could play.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love the witches all lined up on the broom, reminds me of the children's story Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love those! What a great idea and I hope you had a lot of fun. Joyeux Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Finally found time to hop along. How adorable!! Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. What cute witches! I'm sure this game will be cherished. Thanks for the letters!

    RépondreSupprimer