samedi 3 octobre 2020

YOU CHOOSE 10/20

A new post about what the people choose,..

 Who choose : stitchers who vote on FB, when do they choose : every month, who is organizing this funny SAL : Jo, where found informations about it, here :

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/




The wizard I chose is a famous one with great fans in the family!
Le sorcier choisi est fameux et très apprécié par tous les membres de la famille.


For my SiL1's birthday in next November I'd like to make a HP cushion. Many diy pics on the net have inspired me so it's the good time to take it off the basket. I have worked on the scarf for an old GG post.

Mon projet de coussin Harry Potter sera parfait pour cet article. La dernière fois je construisais la fameuse écharpe avec des chutes de tissu d'un plaid.


I have now cut the black fabric for his hair, pre-sewed it on a pink fabric for the face.
Then I have stitched the glasses and the scar.


J'ai brodé les lunettes et la cicatrice avec du coton perlé, faufiler le tissu noir des cheveux et ajouter la partie basse de l'écharpe. Reste à coudre des yeux bleus !



This is how it will look like at the end with blue eyes of course.
Voici un aperçu du montage final.


Le camion de "C'est pas sorcier" a fréquenté notre quartier pendant de nombreuses années offrant aux enfants et parents des expériences sympathiques et instructives. L'occasion pour moi de leur rendre un petit hommage !






5 commentaires:

  1. We all love Harry Potter, great paintings and your cushion will be great. Le camion made me smile.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month - our 25th Post and you have joined in every time.
    I love the Harry Potter themed artwork, and your drawing of Merlin too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The Harry Potter cushion is progressing well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the cushion, all of these things are going to inspire me to get stitching more I think.

    RépondreSupprimer