dimanche 27 septembre 2020

WIPOCALYPSE 09/20


WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's musings, everyone shows the projects we want to finish before the end of the world.

The place she proposed for this monthly show is here :

https://measi.net/measiblog/2020/09/27/september-2020-wipocalypse-check-in/#more-7425

I know now that 20 in 20" was totally crazy  well here is my unrealistic list ; 
Choisir le 20 en 2020 était (je le sais maintenant) totalement irréaliste, quoiqu'il en soit voici ma liste :

1/ La clef des champs - keys  (fields) -  2/ La clef de l'énigme - keys  (riddle)
3/ L'oiseau  - cardinal bird -  4/ Jeu de l'oie - goose game  -  5/ L'automne - autumn
6/ Boutons roses - rose buttons  -  7/ Fillette houx - holly girl
8/  Zazobouzi - dînette - cooking set   - FINISHED  -  9/  Feutrine
10/ Loto hiver-Noël - Pâques - lotto Christmas -
11/ Les chats - cats  -  12/ La parisienne - The Parisian  -  13/ Hibou - owl
14/ Les oiseaux brodeurs - the stitching birds  -  15/ Un invité dans la cuisine - a guest in the kitchen
16/ Boule à neige - snowball  -  17/ Vêtements pour poupée mannequin - Clothes for dolls
18/ Zazobouzi - poupées - dolls   FINISHED -  19/ Coeurs - hearts in fabric  -  20/ Cercles à broder - Hoops

Not many updates, only on two works

16 - Snowball - boule à neige - part of a Christmas stitching from "Un chat dans l'aiguille.- Quand Noël s'en mêle".  More sand points on the "ground"



and 17 - dolls clothes

I'm glad to be back on knitting and crochet with small works. I planned to use my wool for dolls clothes, I had some tiny white wool, I used a 1.75 crochet and started a top with shell stitches.
As it's a good way to test some new stitches I tried cloud stitches for the dress, I didn't knew how to increase the width of the skirt but adding one more stitch at the end of each rank created a nice train I decided to keep.

Deux petites pelotes de laine très fine blanche pour un essai de bustier au point coquille, puis une jupe au point de nuage. Ne sachant pas comment augmenter la largeur de la jupe, j'ai ajouté une arche supplémentaire à la fin de chaque rang créant ainsi une traîne fort bienvenue.


        

I will add an underskirt later but then I thought of adding some beads in each hole





Je vais doubler la robe d'un jupon et j'ai eu l'idée de coudre des perles dans chaque espace 


Question of the Month: Are you a seasonal stitcher, or can you stitch on any holiday/seasonal stitch at any time of year?

No stitching season for me, of course sometimes I can be bored by a stitching or discouraged by mistakes so I need to change my mind with another work. But I recently retired, felt, wool, fabric, cross stitching, scrapbooking, painting, cooking, gardening... the list is long and no exhaustive (as said my boss for my duties list). But this times it's only pleasure and the only trouble is to control the wish list! Control which I will totally forget as October is about starting new ideas for Christmas!




3 commentaires:

  1. That dress is lovely, the beads are a great addition. I hope she has a few parties to go to in her sparkly frock!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The snowball is stitching up beautifully and I loved the beaded doll clothes... so glam! Happy stitching

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous dolls dress, the beads make all the difference and the Snowball design is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer