mardi 16 février 2021

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 02/21

 Some updates in cross stitching, DIY miniatures for the kid's dolls and watercolor this month for the Gifted Gorgeousness hosted by Jo :

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2021/02/gifted-gorgeousness-february-link-up.html

Father Christmas had brought me a chocolate goose game I can't wait to play-eat" the next time we'll have our grandchildren for holidays. I often showed my cross stitched goose game, it's a free pattern I started long ago. 


I decided to give different designs in the squares to make them more personnalized with my hobbies. So I already stitched about gardening, writing, painting, sewing... sometimes I chose to adapt small patterns after checking they are ok with the frame of the square.



Sheryl who sew after seven,  also read magazines and have found some lovely game patterns very inspiring she was kind enough to send me.



Great fan of maps and world globe I found the theme of the square n° 39 a very good idea and adapted it for my own frame. I have selected the sailboat too.



I started with the boat and I'm pleased with the result.


Voici la carte d'anniversaire envoyée à Roselyne, réalisée d'après une carte d'Alice Gerfault.

Aquarelle et dessins floraux au feutre avec une touche de finition faite avec les pearlcolors dorés de chez Coliro.

I found in Alice Gerfault work inspiration for this birthday card I send to a good friend.

Watercolor and floral designs with a final touch of gold watercolor.



After making knackis with the clothes line, felt salmon and ham, I have some progress on the tiny groceries for the Violette (s) dolls.



Some paper towels, potatoes chips and French fries, coffee bags, rice, more salads, pizzas, 




With a chocolate box I thought I might make a little shop for Soline. First and easiest thing to do : eat the chocolates... then search in scrapbooking cardboards a lovely design to make some shelves and stick them into the box. Add a handle made with a cord to help her open the box.





With a cork of a wine bottle I thought of making a tiny pineapple with green and yellow felt.



Now the shelves are well filled with magazines and groceries.




8 commentaires:

  1. I always love my visit to your blog, Jocondine. You are so creative, and have such lovely personalised projects to show.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, Jocondine, what lovely goodies you had to share! Love the game, and how you are making it personal to yourself! How creative you are with the gifts for your grandchildren! And your watercolor card is gorgeous! What a fun visit to your blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The Goose Game is coming along nicely, how good of Sheryl to send some inspiration.
    I love that tiny shop, you really do have some great ideas for toys. The watercolour card is beautiful too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Amazing, just amazing. Your craftwork is so good, I love your game board. You've made a beautiful card for your friend. The tiny shop and groceries is amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The game board is really neat, the card is nice, and the little shop and food is so creative!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your gameboard looks great so far, especially since you're personalizing it.
    The groceries are adorable, I love how the pineapple turned out!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. These are gorgeous works, well done. I love the watercolour, that's amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wonderful stitched games to keep you sewing for a while. Love your watercolours and how you have made all the food items, so very clever.

    RépondreSupprimer